Middlemark Partners offers bespoke advisory solutions for institutions, family offices, and moderate-sized fund managers.
Our team members gained their alternative investment portfolio management and due diligence expertise at leading firms, including Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan and Nikko Asset Management.
Middlemark’s advisory services are tailored for:
- Institutional investors looking to adopt managed account platform best practices
- Investors seeking unique managers via emerging manager advisory and searches
- Family offices seeking investment and operational diligence assessments
- Hedge fund managers desiring a more robust institutional infrastructure
Our advisory roles are tailored to the specific needs of our clients, for whom we identify problems and deploy solutions to achieve superior results. From ascertaining current comparative advantages versus market competitors, to identifying any infrastructure deficiencies, we are intimately familiar with knowledge transfers and how to help build strategic partnerships.
For Investors, Middlemark Partners:
- Implements Managed Account Platforms
- Provides access to data and analytical tools
- Reviews and analyzes client portfolios
- Conducts market place analysis to understand investor needs, constraints and concerns
- Performs Investment & Operational Due Diligence on managers
- Introduces best-of-breed emerging managers
- Provides our proprietary Manager Intelligence Report
- Exchanges insights on market and industry trends
Securities offered in the United States are through Seedchange Execution Services Inc. (member FINRA/SIPC). All members of the Middlemark team are registered representatives with Seedchange.