Middlemark Capital Raising
Middlemark Partners builds long-term relationships between best-of-breed fund managers and long-term investors.
Throughout our careers of vetting, marketing, and investing in alternative investments, we have collectively raised several billion dollars in hedge fund assets and overseen tens of billions of dollars in external manager mandates.
Middlemark’s alternative investment capital raising services are tailored for:
- Managers seeking access to our extensive network of long-term investors
- Emerging managers expanding their footprint within or into North America
- New funds in need of seed capital fundraising
- Hedge fund managers desiring a more robust institutional infrastructure
Our key role is to identify what makes a manager special and enact a plan that effectively delivers that message to the right investors. From the initial construction of a unique marketing plan, to maintaining effective ongoing communication between our managers and investors, we work to add value to every professional relationship.
For Fund Managers, Middlemark Partners:
- Undertakes preparatory Investment & Operational Due Diligence
- Reviews manager’s marketing materials and newsletters
- Refines the message to investors, exemplifying why the manager is best-of-breed
- Develops and executes a strategic marketing plan
- Offers expertise on client customization and fee structuring
- Provides market and competitive intelligence
Investor prospects include institutional investors, family offices, investment platforms, financial advisors, and fund-of-funds. Our managers are sourced globally. They are unique, passionate, and award-winning.
*Securities offered in the United States are through Seedchange Execution Services Inc. (member FINRA/SIPC). All members of the Middlemark team are registered representatives with Seedchange.